
I feel like we have been really going this summer! My mom has been here a lot to help out with Sawyer, and it has been so fun to see her on a regular basis. Porter LOVES Sawyer and they both have the same level of fight in them. My brothers told me, "Porter is for sure a righty." I asked them why, and they said, " didn't you see those right hooks he gave Sawyer." I don't encourage fighting, but when two fighters are united there is an instant bond. Porter also loves to skinny dip, but to encourage modesty we have agreed on underware. People are going to think that I never dress my kids, but the truth is I can't get them to stay out of the water, so I give up and just strip them down. We had a mini family reunion, where all the boys got to shave their heads, and went to the Zoo and East Canyon for breakfast. What a fun get together it was!
No comments:
Post a Comment