Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our Family Pics








Here are some of the highlights from our photo session in late September. I thought a lot turned out really great. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I like that you have to stand on your tip toes to reach Justin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute family pictures! Who did them and how much? You can e-mail me or leave a comment on FB or whatever.

    This is probably way late, but your brunnette hair is super cute too!

    I'm going to plan a get together for Feb or March - me, Steph, you and Brookie - anyone else? Steph said that we could get together at her house, (unless you want us to come see your new home). :)

    I'll be in contact with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April,

    I love these family pics!!!! Hope you're doing well, girl. Love ya. :-)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete