




For Halloween we had a get together with the Schanz Family. All of the kids were so cute, but I have to say my pirate took the cake in adorableness. He hated to trick or treat and Justin ended up holding him the entire time. We had a great month, and I am sad to say that the month of October is over. It is my favorite month! The weather, the decor, the fun Halloween activities...everything. Now it is November, so I guess bring on the cold.


A picture of the outside of our house. They gave us the close date as Nov. 18th. We are getting really excited! I even got a new dinning table! A picture will come once it is shipped in.

Justin and I had a real date while his mom was in town over the deer hunt. We had so much fun and thank you to Darlene for watching Porter, even while he was fussy with his first ear infection. Babies are so confusing and how do you know if it's their ears, teeth, or mood? Communication is such a blessing!

Oh my goodness, It has been so long since my negligence in blogging! Porter is growing and changing so much. He loves to destroy everything! Pull out all of my makeup, then throw all of his toys all over the room, then pull the books off the shelf, then take all of the DVD's out of their place, then bang on my pans, then yell for some food, and then do it all over again babbling the entire time . I has a little toy walker that is so funny to watch him cruise around in it, and he has had many first steps and falls. I am not quite sure what to count as a step, foot movement or foot movement that is controlled afterward? Oh, and for everyone who thinks Porter is a tank...at his last doctor's apt he was 17.7 lbs, which is in the less than 5% for his age. He is just a tiny man, but he eats more than any baby ever!
What a cute kid. That costume is cute. My Porter wouldn't wear a costume until this year. He always screamed until we took it off.
ReplyDeleteI am sure Darlene is an AWESOME Grandma. She was an great mom. I learned most of what I know about taking care of babies from her. I know that sounds odd, but I was really young when my mom was having babies. I was in college when Darlene had Matthew and I was all eyes.
Thanks for the update! Porter looks sooo cute in his little pirate costume...babies look cute in anything but hat costume is super cool! I'm excited for your house to be done soon...maybe someday we will stop by and visit you:) Hurray for dates and free babysitters! And sorry about the ear infection..you are sure right..babies are soo confusing!
ReplyDeletelove you!
Porter looked so cute in his pirate costume! How fun! Your house looks so good! I am excited for you guys to live closer to us!
ReplyDelete