Friday, July 10, 2009

Porter's First Plane Ride



We just got back from our trip to Alabama, and Porter was a great flyer, probably better than I am. We had a really good time visiting Justin's parents and spending the 4th of July with them. The South is so different than anything I am used to, but we went to a baseball game, watched the fireworks, spent a day boating, and Justin went sea fishing with his Dad and Brother. It is great to go on vacation, but it is so nice to come home. (We got stranded in the Houston airport on our last day with no clean clothes, dying cell phones, a tired baby, and long lines of people all wanting to go home. It made my bed seem really nice!)

2 comments:

  1. Those are some cute pictures April. It looks like you had a good time in Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! it was great talking to you the day! We need to have a girls' night sometime soon!

    I sent you an invite to my blog, so check your email. Your blog looks way cute!

    love, camile

    ReplyDelete